Following are a list of services we provide:
- COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- RESIDENTIAL HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- EVAPORATOR COOLER MAINTENANCE SYSTEMS
- COIL CLEANING
- FAN AND MOTOR REPAIRS
- ELECTORNIC AIR CLEANER
- CHARCOAL FILTRATION
- REFRIGERATION INSTALL AND REPAIR (LOW AND MEDIUM TEMPERATURE)
- ICE MACHINES
- SUBTERRANIAL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- CLEAR CLIENT COMMUNICATION
- ACCURATE SCHEDULING AND ON-SITE MANAGEMENT
- DETAILED JOB COST ACCOUNTING
- SUPERIOR ATTENTION TO YOUR TIME REQUIREMENT
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
1) What is Planned Maintenace Service?
Planned Maintenance Service (PMS) is offered to assure you proper operation of your air conditioning, heating & refrigeration equipment.
2) What it does for you?
Scheduled service, designed to fit your requirements, provides proper care of your equipment by qualified service technicians.
3) What is done for you?
The following procedures are adhered to and reported after each call:
- Open equipment for services
- Clean compressor(s), motor(s), fan(s)
- Tighten electrical connections
- Adjust pulleys and belts, as required
- Oil or grease bearings, as required
- Check refrigerant pressures of compressors
- Check supply and return air temperatures
- Check amperage draw against factory raitings
- Check heat exchanger for cracks, were applicable
- Test pilot assembly and gas valve, where applicable
- Check evaporator and condenser coils
- Change filters, as required
- Close equipment, check and cycle for proper operation
- A written report shall be give to the customer of the condition of the equipment with recommended necessary improvements.
* Prices vary on unit size.